Sunday, September 11, 2011
It's a new school year with a fresh start, so it's time to set some goals!
This is my 1st full year at Greenwich High school and very excited to start things off fresh. One goal that I like to set is making varsity for my two sports, soccer and lacrosse. Freshman year I made varsity soccer at my old school Lawrenceville and came back in the spring to Greenwich for lacrosse season. I was close making varsity but sprained my ankle, but this year i have already made varsity soccer and hoping to make varsity lacrosse as well. My second goal for the year is to at least get a B or higher in all of my classes that I am taking this year. These are my two main goals for the year that i can hope to increase over the experience and time at Greenwich High school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too played lacrosse and soccer in high school; loved them both! I hope you achieve your goals of making the varisty team.
ReplyDelete